Background

Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Desperate Plea for Help!

Ok, maybe it isn't 'desperate', but I think I'm going crazy and I need help!  HAHAHA!!!



A while back, I made a Cheez-it chicken recipe in the microwave.  It was so simple and so good!  I'm pretty sure I made the chicken by just using the recipe off my computer.  However, I can't find that recipe now!  I've looked everywhere.  I think it was Pinterest, but I can't find it there.  The main thing, it was in the microwave!!!!  All the recipes I find are in the oven, and those aren't the right ones!  Here is my plea: does anyone know this recipe?  I think it was simply chicken breasts, sour cream, and cheez-its.  I think you rolled the chicken in the sour cream and then rolled it in the crackers.  Then you put plastic wrap around it and microwaved it.  (Could be wrong about the plastic wrap!)  If you know this recipe and where I can find it, please, please, please let me know!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment