Background

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Birthday cards

I've been coloring up a storm lately.  I am so in love with Copics!  They are such amazing markers!  (I promise, I'm not a paid spokesperson for Copics. . .I like what I like!)

This card I threw together with an image that I colored a while back.  I only make that distinction as my coloring has improved.  However, the image needed to be used and enjoyed!

Meet Bubbles Mermaid from Some Odd Girl!

The next birthday card I made is for a co-worker of mine.  I sell my cards at work, and she fell in love with a dinosaur care I brought one time.  I decided to use the same dinosaur on her birthday card.  (She's not a girly girl, so this is a perfect card for her!)
TRex by Some Odd Girl

That's all I have for now.  I have so many images that are colored and waiting to be put on cards or other projects.  Hmmm... now to find the time!

Thanks for coming to my blog and enjoying my projects!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment