Background

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Big News!!

Hi!  I have big news!  I've been dying to share with you!  Imagine That! Digistamps by Kris has invited me to be a Guest Designer for July through September!  I'm so excited!!!   Their digis are adorable!  Here is my first project!



Both the image and the sentiment are from the Popcorn Bucket set.

Get this: The Popcorn Bucket set is Free right now!  Go pick it up and check out their other digital stamps!

Thank you for looking!  Have a fabulous day!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin, welcome to the team!! *Ü* What a fun n' fabby debut card as Guest. I love the way you colored and shaded the popcorn and the film strip is perfect with this digi. :) Hope you enjoy your time with us! I can't wait to see what else you'll create. Thanks so much xxKris

    ReplyDelete