Background

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Masculine Travel Mini-album

Hi all!  I just wanted to post this masculine mini-album I did for my pastor.  I wanted him to have somewhere to record his travels should he even go on missionary trips or traveling as an evangelist!  I gave it to him today.  He really liked it!  I do, too!

Please excuse the not-quite-straight photos.  I was photographing this before work one day!!  I used a lot of supplies I had on hand, so some of them are OLD!  Most of the patterned papers are Paper Studio except for the cover- that's Karen Foster Designs from 2005!  Haha!!  Stamps are Stampabilities, Tim Holtz, Stampin Up, Making Memories, 7Gypsies, and probably some others I've forgotten.  I used so many embellishments.  Washi is from Le Box Boutique on Etsy.  























Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

  1. How very nice! This is perfect for him! I know he really loved this, it turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete