Background

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Project Life Love

If you have been following my blog, you know I started Project Life.  I LOVE it! I love all the little things we can add to the simple set up!  Fun stuff. . .

Anyway, I wanted to share my week 2 of Project Life.  (For the record, I don't like this "week thing." I know it helps to keep track of where you are and what you are working , but I don't like that label on every page.  I'm trying to find ways to differenciate my weeks, but I'm striking out.)
 
I had so many pictures this week, so I decided to make collages using the PicFrame app.  It is really cool.  You can do collages in either 3x4 and 4x6 in either landscape or portrait.

 
 
I loved adding the extra cards to my layouts.  They are quite fun.  In an attempt not to use the "week" thing, I decided to add a quote and a calendar. I decided to look on Pinterest to find quotes.  Check out my Quotes board for inspiration!
 
 
This card was just fun and simple!
 
 
I also use a digital version of the Cobalt Core Edition.  It is nice to be able to print the cards I really like and not worry about the cards I'm not too excited about.  Plus, I added some day of the week stamps from Studio Calico.
 
 
To make this flip-up card based on this tutorial.  Fun and a way to include more photos/journaling.
 
 Thanks for checking out my PL spread.  I'm loving this, and I look forward to doing more and more weeks!



2 comments:

  1. great week! Love your puppers and thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love my pups, too! They are a handful! I stumbled on the tutorial and wondered why I didn't figure it out myself!

      Delete