Background

Friday, November 2, 2012

Studio Calico's 25 Days class

Hi All!  I was so busy yesterday!  I was cleaning house with a friend of mine.  She wanted to do something for my husband and I as a return favor for my husband tilling her yard.  We were so busy.  She scrubbed my kitchen spotless, and I worked on our extra bedroom- one that has been a storage room for 3 years.  I cleaned it out and set up the extra bed we had.  Yea!  We now have a guest room!

Anyway, I wanted draw your attention to this!
Studio Calico is offering a class to help us all with our December Daily.  What is a December Daily, you ask: it is a concept created by Ali Edwards for you to document all the exciting days of December leading up to Christmas! 

I LOVE Christmas and all the decorations and joy it brings.  I have been considering doing a December Daily, but I was reluctant as December is always so busy.  However, I think I am going to do it, and this class will help me!   Join me and take this class to help you be inspired!  I can't' wait!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment