Background

Monday, November 12, 2012

More Hours

I'm just stopping by to say this: I wish there were more hours in a day!  Of course, I wouldn't sleep them away.  There is just so much to do, and with work, my Etsy shop, and keeping house, I just don't feel I have time to do it all.

Today, I am pulling Etsy orders.  By the time they are done, I'm off to get ready for work.  I'll be at work until 5, and then off to Hobby Lobby for a couple things.  Then,  home, make dinner, eat, clean up!  By then, it will probably be around 8 (hubs gets home late).  Only a couple hours to take care of laundry and time with hubs.  Then it is off to bed to do it all over again!  OY!

My hats are off to all the mothers out there.  I just don't know how you do it and manage time for yourself!  Way to go!

Ok, with that said, I'm not complaining (well, maybe a little).  I'm happy with my life mostly.  I just wish I could do more!!  Hahaha!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment